The Volcano House was purchased from the Chapman University by a private party in 2015. The university had used the property as a base for study tours and projects by its students and faculty of the environmental science, astronomy, film, and other disciplines. The new owners quickly realized that the property could have a new purpose, and needs to be shared.
Significant investments by the new owners have been made to prepare the property for its new purpose. These include:
- A trellis fence supporting grape vines with an active irrigation system that surrounds the entire 60 acre property
- Purchase, transport, and installation of a train caboose.
- Purchase of equipment to facilitate excavation and hauling.
We have prepared a business plan that provides the details of the transformation of the Volcano House to a retreat for those in the process of healing. The focus of the property development and other investments include the following:
- Construction of guest homes
- Construction of a clubhouse, kitchen, and dining facilities
- Landscaping that is appropriate for the Mojave Desert
- Indoor poolhouse
- Transportation vehicle
Please complete the form below so that we can reach out to you and provide you a copy of the business plan and answer any questions you might have.